`:vZ·Clan

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 posters

entertainment? i can do that! XD

ӍʎŦǮѺ
    ӍʎŦǮѺ
    Forum Noob

entertainment? i can do that! XD Empty entertainment? i can do that! XD

Post by ӍʎŦǮѺ Thu Mar 18, 2010 2:22 pm

wazzap all! Mateo here, time to put in a few cool tunes you guys should check out. xD if you havent heard these, definately check em out! they're instrumentals, but they have the best guitarists i know. XD if you're not into guitar, tell me what you like (Genre), ill try to find somethin XD

Electriguitartistry - Steffen Shackinger
    Drifting - Andy Mckee
    Fives - Guthrie Govan
    Along The Tracks - Guthrie Govan
    Waves - Guthrie Govan
    Prog - Michael Angelo Batio
    For The Love Of God - Steve Vai
    Ocean - John Butler

you can find all of these on youtube. they're all great, but like i said, if ya want a certain genre (ex.. metal, rock, techno, trance, blues) just tell me. XD ive got loads!

take care all!
    Siiyah
    Siiyah
    Forum Whore

entertainment? i can do that! XD Empty Re: entertainment? i can do that! XD

Post by Siiyah Mon Mar 22, 2010 9:19 pm

:P What a guitar nerd. xD
    ӍʎŦǮѺ
    ӍʎŦǮѺ
    Forum Noob

Post by ӍʎŦǮѺ Tue Mar 23, 2010 8:30 pm

Siiyah wrote:Razz What a guitar nerd. xD

bah, you love me, dont lie. XDD
    Siiyah
    Siiyah
    Forum Whore

Post by Siiyah Wed Mar 24, 2010 12:32 am

ohh yeah, :P guitars are sexy
    cookie
    cookie
    No Lifer

Post by cookie Tue May 11, 2010 5:41 pm

`:vZ.ӍʎŦǮѺ wrote:wazzap all! Mateo here, time to put in a few cool tunes you guys should check out. xD if you havent heard these, definately check em out! they're instrumentals, but they have the best guitarists i know. XD if you're not into guitar, tell me what you like (Genre), ill try to find somethin XD

Drifting - Andy Mckee
    Fives - Guthrie Govan
    Waves - Guthrie Govan
    Ocean - John Butler

you can find all of these on youtube. they're all great, but like i said, if ya want a certain genre (ex.. metal, rock, techno, trance, blues) just tell me. XD ive got loads!

take care all!
    No offense Mateo (please take offense), but you sound like an emo Very Happy I'll help you with the preparations for the thing in that place at that time in ********, don't worry about it~
    ӍʎŦǮѺ
    ӍʎŦǮѺ
    Forum Noob

Post by ӍʎŦǮѺ Tue May 11, 2010 5:48 pm

cookie wrote:
    `:vZ.ӍʎŦǮѺ wrote:wazzap all! Mateo here, time to put in a few cool tunes you guys should check out. xD if you havent heard these, definately check em out! they're instrumentals, but they have the best guitarists i know. XD if you're not into guitar, tell me what you like (Genre), ill try to find somethin XD

Drifting - Andy Mckee
    Fives - Guthrie Govan
    Waves - Guthrie Govan
    Ocean - John Butler

take care all!
    No offense Mateo (please take offense), but you sound like an emo Very Happy I'll help you with the preparations for the thing in that place at that time in ********, don't worry about it~

COOKIE yu whoreee. xD WAZAHHH. yeaa, im takin a week off tron, for personal matters, not emo tho. ;P you only wish so you could take advantage of me. i learned otherwise after you cheated on me! XD ill kick yur ars when i get back on tron next monday. =P pce (ill kick yur ass anyway. ;D)
    cookie
    cookie
    No Lifer

Post by cookie Tue May 11, 2010 6:54 pm

`:vZ.ӍʎŦǮѺ wrote:
    cookie wrote:

Drifting - Andy Mckee
    Fives - Guthrie Govan
    Waves - Guthrie Govan
    Ocean - John Butler

take care all!

COOKIE yu whoreee. xD WAZAHHH. yeaa, im takin a week off tron, for personal matters, not emo tho. ;P you only wish so you could take advantage of me. i learned otherwise after you cheated on me! XD ill kick yur ars when i get back on tron next monday. =P pce (ill kick yur ass anyway. ;D)
    You couldn't kick my ass if I was six feet under with my hands tied behind my back wearing a blindfold that said "fool"

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 2:22 am